Monday, 30 August 2010

Jack Scott is a Twat.

I've taken to trolling New Labour Boot-boy and Gordon Brown lickspittle, Grima Wormtongue Ed Balls' supporters on Twitter. Normally along the lines that if one of the myrmidons to the creepy brownite homunculus says "isn't he brilliant at fighting the cuts" I'll reply "so why is every Tory hoping he's the one to win. He's ghastly, everyone can see it, it seems, but you."

Sometimes it develops into a discussion with an interesting, if wrong person; more often, New Labourites give something away about themselves in their responses and reveal their tribal bigotry. The "cuts" are bad because the Tories are doing them. The same cuts under Labour would be "the right, tough choices for the country" or something. (There are people on the Tory side that do exactly the same - I'm talking about the sterility of tribal bigotry rather than intellectual competition).

One this morning was a case in point. The short conversation with @Jack_Scott, who describes himself as

Labour Councillor for Arbourthorne, Sheffield + Parliamentary Spokesman. CEO of the Foundation for Social Inclusion. Dad of 2, policy wonk, social entrepreneur
went something like this.
@Jack_Scott Sitting down wth Abby (2)+Lucy (1) to tell thm about #sheffield meeting wth @edballsmp - thy r writing questions.any suggestions?!

@VeryBritishDude How does Gordon Brown's creature, @edballsmp have the czhutzpah to talk economics when he and his master wrecked everything?


@Jack_Scott oh dear. Clearly about as sharp as yr pic suggests!
Now fair enough. My pic is of me at a fancy dress party at the Southwold beach Rugby tournament, which was a sober and abstemious affair; Theme: "Hello Sailor" to which I went as "Rum, Sodomy and the Lash". But still, it's a pretty weak comeback to what was, I think a fair point about Ed Ball's culpability in Government not so very long ago. So I replied:
@Jack_Scott I think that's the worst comeback I've seen on twitter. Equivalent to playground ..."YEAH? But you smell"... #debatefail
His reply is informative about Lefty Bigotry. I've had this argument many times from lefties in one form or another, and it's when I declare victory. It's the left wing equivalent to Godwin's law: I'm a stockbroker, therefore I not only caused the credit crunch, but am deeply morally suspect too. You get the impression that were they allowed to, I'd be in the first train to the re-education centre (if they're feeling charitable) or the death-camp if not. When I stop getting this argument from lefties, then maybe, just maybe the Labour movement will be ready for government*.
@VeryBritishDude how about this... You're a stockbroker... #gameover
You can almost see his smug grin as he typed this winning argument. "Haha, he's a class enemy. I'll denounce him!" What a ghastly little cunt. So I make no bones about my reasonably objectionable response. I am capable of engaging intelligently with lefties. Just not this lefty.
@VeryBritishDude and you're a creepy,bigoted new labour homunculus, who doesn't need to shave yet.
Of course to paraphrase Sir Alec Guinness in Episode IV, A New Hope. "Who's the bigger cunt, the Cunt or the cunt who follows him?" applies to Ed Balls and his vile coterie of hangers on. Lickspittles to a lickspittle to a warped and unsuitable ex leader.

I am a stockbroker. I invest people's money, and advise a way through the financial markets. I did not do any of the things - "speculation" or "short-selling" that the left wrongly blame for the crisis. I am not a "Banker" responisble for the over-lending against property, though I did benefit from a cheap, mortgage at the right time. Nor do I as a self-employed broker, a 50/50 man in the old parlance, receive a huge bonus. Though crucially I am not envious of those who do.

So... yeah, but you're a stockbroker, is the left-wing bigotry. It's a hatred of Businesses (who probably emply sweat-shop labour) or Finance (who, like cause market crashes, innit). It demonstrates the prejudices against anyone who seeks independence from state handouts. If they kenw I was self-employed they'd probably accuse me of being a tax-dodger too.

And in any case, Jack what the fuck is a "Social Entrepreneur"? 'Social' in this case, as always rendering any subsequent word meaningless.

These darkies Tories and bankers. They all look alike eh?



1 comment:

Social Firms UK said...

hi, your blog came up in my social entrepreneur Google Alerts,

A bit scared to write this response but as you asked, a social entrepreneur is someone who runs a social enterprise - a businesses that trade for a social or environmental purpose, and their profits are reinvested back into the company to help them achieve this purpose.

I work for Social Firms UK - we support social enterprises that help those furthest from the labour market into long term meaningful work.

Please don't hate me.

There was an error in this gadget