- Do not insult respectable 66 year old women, who've voted for you all their lives. Especially nice ones who volunteer with disabled kids, and who remind every other voter of their Nan, who give their priorities as "Education, The NHS and Helping vulnerable people". Such a person cannot, under ANY circumstances WHATSOEVER be described as "bigoted".
- Because every other voter subliminally thinks you're insulting their Nan. Insulting people's Nan's is a BAD THING. And because she, quite reasonably raised the national debt and immigration, two issues which are uppermost in voters' minds, you've managed to insult anyone else who thinks these issues are important too. Insulting voters is a BAD THING.
- Do not get caught saying one thing to someone's face, and another behind their back, especially if you're using "what you see is what you get" as your political unique selling point.
- Do not get caught BEING the person the opposition SAY you are.
- If Sky News give you a radio Mic, they will not stop recording until you switch the thing off. You cannot blame Sue Nye for that one, you worm.
- Do not get caught blaming your underlings for your own incompetence and misanthropy.
- Do not get caught being a responsibility-shifting, evasive bully with a hatred of his own voters and a pathological victim complex. Do not get caught being this man, even if you transparently ARE this man.
- Turn the mic OFF, before you let off steam.
Thankfully Gordon Brown didn't attend Politics 101 and as a result, the spreads have moved in my favour. Keep going Gordon, you'll make me rich yet and I get to watch Labour collapse to a historic defeat which is looking like the greatest swing against a party IN HISTORY. From Government with a majority of 60 or so to fewer than 200 seats. YOU did that Gordon.
How does it feel to be so completely useless at the job you've ached for your entire life, that you not only bankrupt the country, but destroy the party you've served your entire life?
I leave you with a thought...