Because I haven't time to post, I thought I'd share with you my nominations for this week's Britblog Roundup.
- One from Instpector Gadget about how senior officers are selected, and why they therefore ruin everything. This contains a similar argument to...
- ...The Devil's Kitchen's view as to why David Cameron has changed his mind on drugs.
- Crooked Timber on Wikileaks
- A couple from Heresy Corner on 'Extreme Porn' and the idea that Conservatives are "unevolved"
- Tim Worstall on why Bureaucracies always expand.
- The Adam Smith Institute on what "Big Society" actually means (rather than how David Cameron is implementing it) and how it's only possible with a tax-cut.
- Paul Sagar at Liberal Conspiracy on why he's letting his (labour) party membership lapse
- Charles Crawford suggesting that the Left's protests are rather futile. People protesting that other people should pay more tax to give them benefits they think they're owed is rather ugly.
- Chris Dillow on character vs. institutions in politics.