Wednesday, 9 February 2011

What a Cock

Somebody’s Chickens came home to roost when a Cockerel they had attached a knife and razor blades to stabbed its owner to death. Apparently the Chicken in question knifed Jose Luis Ochoa in the calf with a knife attached to the limb of the bird. Not content for birds to fight each other to the death, the Cock fighting rings have added blades to up the amount of blood. Now I’m no Animal Rights nut job, but this seems a big fat dose of Karma. There’s a big difference between hunting vermin followed by a quick death – even for fun, or hunting for food with a gun and prolonged torture of animals such as Badger Baiting, Dog fights and Cock fights. I guess the majority of people not in PETA will also see the difference.



3 comments:

celebrities said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://brackenworld.blogspot.com/
in my blog http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Span Ows said...

I've know about pissing contests but get stabbed by a cock is surely taking it too far.

banned said...

Have to agree with those sentiments, likewise I'm no bunny hugger but that guy deserved everything he got.
There is a link somewhere of something similar happening recently in India but that'll be OK cuz it's their culture innit.

There was an error in this gadget