Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Why I unsubscribed from Labour's spam e-mails.

I've been getting spam from Labour. I clicked on the 'Unsubscribe' button. They asked me why I wanted to no longer hear Labour's daily take on political events. Here's what I told 'em:

Because I think Labour are a bunch utter lackwits whom I wouldn't trust to run a bath. Ed Miliband has all the charisma of a rail replacement bus service to Stevenage. Ed Balls, Yvette Cooper's beard, is the bloke who was chief lickspittle to the man most directly responsible for the current parlous state of the country. Why would I be interested in the opinions on how to drive of the people who drove the bus into the fucking tree in the first place?
Vote Labour? I'd rather shit in my hands and clap. 
Do everyone a favour and fuck off. 
I haven't typed such satisfying invective in a while. It feels good. I wonder if they'll get the message....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Lets face it they are a bunch of c*nts.

Devil's Kitchen said...

"Ed Miliband has all the charisma of a rail replacement bus service to Stevenage."

My new favourite insult...

DK

Anonymous said...

Well, it doesn't make sense but let's not be churlish.

So glad you feel better, Petal.

SimonF said...

Nice one, I wish I could have been so eloquent last night when asked by one of my colleagues if I would vote Labour.

All I could come up with was I won't vote for them as long as I've got a hole in my arse.

Anonymous said...

In that you were unsubscribing from Labour, your general tone was moderate and modest. What I will never understand, is how you got yourself subscribed in the first place. Unbelievable!

There was an error in this gadget